Keyser & Mackay is a chemical distributor active all over Europe. We work with first class principals and have long lasting relationships with customers. For over 125 years the company is already active in the Netherlands and has a professional sales team and staff operating successfully in the Netherlands.
In our office in Amsterdam, the Inside Sales Employee works closely with the Industry Manager and will be working in a team with other Inside Sales Employees.
Together with the Industry Manager you will be monitoring the existing customer portfolio and proactively sell the Keyser & Mackay products. You will support the Industry Manager in the development of new business. You will be responsible for customer relationship management, order entry and order acceptance. You will report to the Manager Inside Sales.
You have excellent relationship skills and are a good team worker. You know how to maintain a close relationship with your customers.
Furthermore you can identify yourself with the following:
– You have a good sense of commerce
– You have good communicative skills
– You like to work in a team but are also autonomous
– You have knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft Office
– You are a native Dutch speaker and fluent in English
– You have at least 4 years of experience in a commercial role, ideally in an international environment.
For more information please contact: Mrs. Brigitte Badagliacca
firstname.lastname@example.org +31 20 626 33 23