Keyser & Mackay is a market-oriented distributor of chemical raw materials and industrial equipment, acting as an intermediary between customers and suppliers.
We have a strong focus on chemical specialties for formulating industries. Keyser & Mackay represents over 100 suppliers producing a wide range of products. From seven European offices, we serve a wide variety of industries like coatings, inks, adhesives, sealants, plastics, construction, food and personal care.
In our philosophy, transparency towards our customers and principals is one of the most important elements that differentiates Keyser & Mackay from other distributors. Providing technical solutions, delivering service and adding value are key drivers of the sales teams.
We work on an industry segment basis with dedicated and experienced technically skilled industry managers who act as problem solvers. Supported by the commercial inside sales teams. We provide market research, sales promotion, logistics, warehousing, sampling and technical support to customers.
The industry manager is the first point of contact for customers in his/her industry and region. The industry manager is responsible for all commercial decisions and is technically skilled in his/her industry. You travel a lot through Poland to visit existing customers, but also to develop new business. Entrepreneurship and ownership of the sector are highly valued.
In your efforts to grow the business with existing and new customers, you will be supported by technical training and backup from the dedicated principals. You monitor market developments and act as an intermediary between producer and customer.
You work in a team with other industry managers, responsible for other segments. Also, an inside sales team supports you in your business and sales efforts.
Providing technical solutions, delivering service and adding value are the main drivers of our sales teams. You report to the sales director
- You have excellent relationship skills and are a good team worker.
- You know how to maintain a close relationship with your customers.
- You have a commercial attitude.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft Office.
- You have a technical Master’s degree/level.
- You are a native Polish speaker and fluent in English
- You are eager to visit customers
- Knowledge of your branch/industry
- You have at least a few years’ experience in a commercial role, ideally in an international environment.
- You have relevant technical knowledge.
You will be part of a company focusing on specialties and added value selling. Keyser & Mackay will enable you to grow personally. The offer will be a competitive package including bonus and a car.
For more information, please contact: Grzegorz Balcer, T: +48 42 634 93 20