Keyser & Mackay is a market-oriented distributor of chemical raw materials and industrial equipment, acting as an intermediary between customers and suppliers.
We have a strong focus on chemical specialties for formulating industries. Keyser & Mackay represents over 100 suppliers producing a wide range of products. From seven European offices, we serve a wide variety of industries like coatings, inks, adhesives, sealants, plastics, construction, food and personal care.
In our philosophy, transparency towards our customers and principals is one of the most important elements that differentiates Keyser & Mackay from other distributors. Providing technical solutions, delivering service and adding value are key drivers of the sales teams.
We work on an industry segment basis with dedicated and experienced technically skilled industry managers who act as problem solvers. Supported by the commercial inside sales teams. We provide market research, sales promotion, logistics, warehousing, sampling and technical support to customers.
At our office in Paris, the inside sales employee works closely with the industry manager and will work in a team with other inside sales employees.
Together with the industry manager, you monitor the existing customer portfolio and proactively sell the Keyser & Mackay products. You support the industry manager in the development of new business and proactively sell our products. You are responsible for customer relationship management, order handling. You report to the inside sales manager.
- You have excellent relationship skills and are a good team worker.
- You know how to maintain a close relationship with your customers.
- You have a good sense of commerce.
- You have good communication skills.
- You have knowledge of ERP systems and Microsoft Office.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree/level.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You have at least a few years experience in a commercial role, ideally in an international environment.
For more information please contact: Fabienne Routier, T +33 1 55 230 350